rails generate controller home index --no-helper --no-assets --no-controller-specs --no-view-specs
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. rails new myapp -d postgresql
– Creates a new Rails app called myapp using the PostgreSQL database.
2. cd myapp
– Changes the directory to myapp.
3. rails generate controller home index
– Creates a controller called home with an action called index.
4. –no-helper –no-assets –no-controller-specs –no-view-specs
– Tells Rails to skip creating helper, assets, controller specs, and view specs.