let disposable = vscode.commands.registerCommand('grepper-vscode.grepper',() => grepper.search(context));
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are importing the vscode module. This module is provided by the VS Code API.
2. We are importing the Grepper class from the grepper.js file.
3. We are creating an instance of the Grepper class.
4. We are registering a command called grepper-vscode.grepper. This command will be called when the user clicks on the Grepper icon in the Activity Bar.
5. We are calling the search method of the Grepper class when the command is called.